Witamy
Login


Fidget Spinner Dangers: Texas Girl Chokes On Fidget Spinner She Accidentally Swallowed - TomoNews

URL

Nie lubisz tego filmu. Dziękujemy za głos!

Sorry, only registred users can create playlists.
URL


Dodane by Admin w Dla dzieci
12 Wyswietleń

Opis

HOUSTON, TEXAS — A Texas mother got the scare of her life this week after her daughter began choking on part of a fidget spinner toy.

The handheld toy is one of the top 10 best-selling toys on Amazon.

According to a Facebook post written by Houston woman Kelly Rose Joniec, she and her 10 year-old daughter, Britton, were in the car when Joniec noticed Britton’s face turning red.

Britton began drooling as she pointed to her throat and said she had swallowed something. She told her mother that she put a part of her fidget spinner in her mouth to “clean” it, but somehow managed to swallow it.

Joniec rushed Britton to a children’s hospital, where doctors were able to surgically dislodge the toy’s bearing from the girl’s esophagus via without any problems.

Dodaj Komentarz

Komentarze

Bądź pierwszym który skomentuje.
PROMOCJA :: REKLAMA
ZRÓB MIŁĄ NIESPODZIANKĘ!
Podaruj płytę z piosenką i życzeniami.
Piosenki z wybranymi, dowolnymi imionami!
* na imieniny
* urodziny
* na osiemnastkę
* rodzicom na rocznicę ślubu
* żonie, na każdą okazję
* mężowi na każdą okazję
* chłopakowi
* dziewczynie
* prezent dla Pary Młodej
* prezent od Pary Młodej dla rodziców i gości

Płyta z kolorowym nadrukiem.
Oryginalny, ciekawy i gustowny prezent.

ZAPRASZAMY DO NASZEGO SKLEPU



RSS
stat4u